Friday, March 23, 2018

SPINELESS

Woodbury, Connecticut

I was looking over the New Releases shelves at the local library and spotted (on the spine of the book of course) the title, "SPINELESS." I figured it would be some ruthless political treatise, but instead, it turns out to be about jellyfish. So I checked it out at the desk and find it quite interesting.

For two weeks, since our three-day power outage, I've been struggling with a strained back acquired unloading the car when we got back into the house with the power restored. I'm planning to cover a "March For Our Lives" tomorrow but have decided to scale back from heading to the state capital and work with a march in a much smaller rural town where I shouldn't have to walk and maneuver so much. Hope to have some interesting results to post over the weekend.

No comments: