Luis, I don't know where corn comes into it. I had to look up the name and realizeed I've seen people playing but didn't know the name.. "Cornhole is a classic lawn game where players toss bean bags aiming for a raised wooden or aluminum board with a circular hole. Regulation-sized boards measure 4' x 2', are placed 27 feet apart, and bags are thrown underhand. Sets typically cost between $125 and $175."
4 comments:
Be still my heart.
I had to look it up to. I'd seen people playing the game in parks and such but didn't know the name.
Entiendo que es un juego con maíz o algo así, pero no termino de entender.
Abrazo
Luis, I don't know where corn comes into it. I had to look up the name and realizeed I've seen people playing but didn't know the name.. "Cornhole is a classic lawn game where players toss bean bags aiming for a raised wooden or aluminum board with a circular hole. Regulation-sized boards measure 4' x 2', are placed 27 feet apart, and bags are thrown underhand. Sets typically cost between $125 and $175."
Post a Comment