Naugatuck, Connecticut
Twenty years ago today I used this picture for the initial post of this blog. There have been 9,153 posts since then. I plan to keep right on going.
Here's a link to that first post:
https://workingpictures.blogspot.com/2006/09/working-pictures-back-in-what-seems.html

7 comments:
Congratulations, Carl! I’ll celebrate 20 years next summer. Thanks for being the inspiration for my blog. - David
Sorry I posted as Anonymous above. I’m not awake yet. - David
Congratulations on 20 years of blogging. You've been an inspiration to many of us, including me. I'm glad you plan to keep on going.
Definitely a sign of high-above-average stamina, Carl. Congratulations to your stubbornness, for the lack of a better word. Blogs have definitely seen better times, and the perspective of being swallowed by the almighty AI is not so encouraging. But we keep going!
Glad that it's inspiring, and thanks for following along.
Thanks for following the progress of the blog.
Stubborn is a fine adjective for making photographs. AI is a problem for creative fields, but I think it will fall far short of the hype surrounding it. Just hope it doesn't crash world economies when the tulip bubble bursts.
Post a Comment