Recent Photographs: all photographs © 1969-2020 by Carl Weese
Carl, this image I do like very much. I guess it has to do with the tight framing and the three prominent elements of which one is rapidly moving - it almost creates a suction, and my eye is drawn to it in the attempt to view as much as possible before it's gone. Perfect.
Thanks, Markus. Once again it's looking at "90% of a picture" and finding the other 10% coming into view...
Post a Comment