Saturday, June 23, 2018

Town and Country

Steep Rock Preserve, Washington, Connecticut

More platinum/palladium prints shot with the Leica Monochrom camera I had on loan for a couple weeks recently. Mostly out in the woods and fields, but a couple of city subjects as well. The prints are 11-inches wide on 11x15 Hahnemühle Platinum Rag. Negatives made with my system on Fixxons film in an Epson 3880, coated with a mostly-palladium mixture, exposed in my vacuum frame and 20x24 fluorescent tube UV light source, developed in potassium oxalate. The two pictures of ferns were shot with my 50mm Noctilux, the others with my 35mm Summicron. These are probably the last of the MM-246 pictures that I'll print, at least for right now.

 Steep Rock Preserve, Washington, Connecticut


 White Memorial Conservation Center, Litchfield, Connecticut

 Steep Rock Preserve, Washington, Connecticut

Steep Rock Preserve, Washington, Connecticut

 NewYork, New York
New York, New York

No comments: