Wednesday, September 07, 2011

So Many Instructions

Naugatuck, Connecticut

I was out this morning to make several 8x10 negatives testing the equipment before my upcoming Drive-in Theater Project Expedition coming up soon. Since it was raining pretty hard, I decided to add to my "Underpass Series." If you park beneath a highway, you can work in the rain with impunity, assuming there's something there worth looking at. In this case there was, and so much so that I also made some digital capture color pictures after doing the large format work.

2 comments:

lyle said...

Carl, what are you testing for before you go out on a project? thanks....lyle

Carl Weese said...

Lyle, mostly, I haven't done any 810 in so long I needed to see how the film "in holders" and the current open box is doing. I have two new boxes, but I had more than half a box that has been open long enough to worry about possible aging and, more important after this awful summer, possible mold/fungus attack. I'd already checked the 'open' 717 a few weeks ago, but needed to be sure about the 810.